The Florida Coalition for Children is proud to offer our members the ability to advertise their Career Opportunities both through our website and our weekly newsletter, which reaches over 2,000 subscribers. If you are a member in good standing and would like to have your opportunities advertised, please follow the posting instructions below.
- Florida Coalition for Children members may post a job listing by clicking the button above, and your career opportunity will be posted to our website.
- After submitting, your listing will be reviewed and posted to our Career Opportunities page on the Florida Coalition for Children website within two business days.
- The job will be displayed on the website for 30 days. At the end of 30 days, the job posting will be removed from the Florida Coalition for Children website. It is your responsibility to re-post the job if you want it to run for an additional 30 days. Re-posting can be done by simply resubmitting the original form.
- NOTE: If this posting process not followed completely, unfortunately your job posting submissions will not be displayed on the Florida Coalition for Children website.
- To remove a job posting before the automatic 30 day removal, please click the button above and provide the Organization’s name as well as the Job Title of the job you would like removed. The email request should come from the contact person listed on the Job Posting Form.