Florida Coalition for Children members are at the forefront of developing policies and initiatives that better protect children and prioritizes a child welfare system in Florida that is fully resourced, well-managed and fulfills the needs of our abused, abandoned, neglected and at-risk children.
FCC’s membership continues to grow and we continue to strengthen key partnerships throughout the state and country. Working together we will continue on this path of growth and prosperity. By strengthening our organization we are strengthening our ability to protect children in care. The benefit of the community-based care model is that it engages the community and works with partners throughout the state who have made advocating for children a priority. Our goal is to do whatever is necessary to provide for this vulnerable population in our communities.
Join today and start enjoying the benefits offered to FCC Members!
- Opportunities to join councils and committees
- Participation in statewide workgroups and task force groups, including the joint DCF/FCC Workgroup
- Personalized PINs to participate in secure conference calls, including weekly membership calls & committee calls
- Detailed Legislative Analysis & Updates
- Access to a member network of over 60 child welfare agencies
- Showcase your agency’s events, job opportunities and more in our member newsletter, which reaches over 2,000 subscribers
- Discounted registration rates for FCC & FCCF events, including our Annual Conference
- Access to our exclusive Members Only Portal (FCC InSite), which includes a member directory, news articles, white papers, committee documents and
Fill out our Annual Membership Form.